Friday, April 20, 2007

Familiarising with Digital

Looks like LBN is taking it slow and steady with their digital operations. We believe their plan is convert all their customers to the new digital service in the future. We are getting reports of sound delay in some channels and a few more problems.

Some of the problems in some channels have been already looked into by the engineers at LBN. There seems to be some delay in the launching of the Discovery channels as well as the other HBO channels. This may be due LBN wanting to make the digital platform stable before launching the new channels.

We hope however that LBN works faster to sort of the issues and launch the new channels as soon as possible and we hope LBN reintroduces BBC World back on their platform since this channel is being missed by many of its subscribers.

81 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sick of LBN now. The connection keeps getting disturbed during even the slightest rain because of damaged wires. My friend, who lives nearby, also has the same problem.

Every time I call LBN customer service: "Sorry, sir!", "No, sir", "Yes, sir", "OK, sir", "Sure, sir". But nothing ever happens. No one has come to solve the problem.

Channels may be high quality and all, but picture quality is not everything.

Dialog TV has a promising future, and more channels coming soon. Their picture is all right and sound levels are consistent. And rain interference does not occur all the time.

Main reason of my being angry is that I found out some info from a LBN engineer.
The new channels expected are just talk and haven't been signed up for yet. They are doubtful of HBO Hits and family because Dialog is also trying to get it.
Internet is not expected till next year, and probably won't be faster than around 2 Mbps.
They are losing the license to broadcast Neo Sports Plus.
All that manager idiot's talk only.

LBN sucks now. DTV is the future. Their prices are cheaper considering an expensive, but powerful DTH system. Their future is hopeful, and many good channels are expected. LBN can't even get hold of basic Discovery channel.

Anonymous said...

I don't understand why people try to rundown LBN. I'm not a very happy customer myself but then again i've made a choice to purchase LBN on the lineup that was available at the time. I have got more than what I asked for. If i'm not happy or if I think Dialog has content which suits me better i'll switch to it(provided i'm willing to spend another 15,000+ for the new connection). I have already purchased the decoder and i have no regrets about it as there was a marked improvement in quality. I'm sure DTV has it's pluses but right now i don't see a major advantage for me by switching to DTV. At least i don't think i'm losing out a lot by being with LBN(new channels or not).

Anonymous said...

And what exactly are the "pluses" of LBN?

>> 60 channels, but half are Hindi and Tamil crap

>> Faulty wiring

>> No EPG

>> No basic Discovery channel

>> Bad customer support

>> Lying management

No one likes LBN's service.

Anonymous said...

The old set of jokers at DTV is no more. Since DTV management have their own people to handle the management.. But the new people who posting against some net work rather then wasting their time here should concentrate on their network.

If it’s a genuine problem with LBN write to the people concern & sort out the matter.

Every body in this country is talking crap against others. Can every one remember begging of the world cup Nushard Perera said commercial free cricket match ………

Admin don’t assume & write here, get the facts then proceed……..

Anonymous said...

@ 4th Anonymous commentor
Hello? I am talking about my own network. LBN. It is pure shit.
And don't blame the admin. He is taking an equal view for everyone around here. No favourism involved.

LBN is useless. They cant even get a simple channel like Discovery. I'm telling the truth here. Nevermind broadband internet. Even that probably will be slower than my ADSL.
They are going to expand their network, but cannot fix the existing network.
I live everyday in fear that the LBN cable outside my catch fire by contact with water.
When I change from one channel to another, suddenly the volume goes up and I have to reduce it fast for each channel. I'm surprised none of the neighbours have complained. LBN sets the neighbourhood dogs barking!
And where is the EPG? Even Dialog has it correctly on some channels. LBN has not even heard of it. Its a simple thing to activate and does wonders. LBN, did you hear?

And that Mr. Herath is shit. He always seems to be lying about LBN. I know a friend who lives in Kotte. Years ago Mr. Herath told that he would expand the network to Sri Jayawardenapura. He only extended to Rajagiriya and that was it.

LBN is useless. im going to either DTV or Comet Digital (if it ever comes) as soon as possible. If I ever get the damn cable removed that is.

Anonymous said...

LBN is useless. im going to either DTV or Comet Digital (if it ever comes) as soon as possible. If I ever get the damn cable removed that is.


dear friend.

read the lines, thats your own wiew. now act fact.... dont wast your time.....

Anonymous said...

Anon 6

LBN is wasting my time. The idiots are not coming to disconnect and take home their decoder.
As soon as it is gone, i'm changing.

Don't you worry!

Anonymous said...

>> 60 channels, but half are Hindi and Tamil crap...OTHER HALF OF ENGLISH CHANNELS ARE PREMIUM

>> Faulty wiring...NOT IN OUR AREAS

>> No EPG...IS IT THAT ESSENTIAL?

>> No basic Discovery channel...DON'T YOU ENJOY CHANNELS LIKE STAR MOVIES

>> Bad customer support...AGREED...BUT I AM SURE THEY WILL OVERCOME THIS WITH NEW RECRUITS

>> Lying management....AGREED

No one likes LBN's service....NOT EVERYBODY, WE DO LIKE LBN

Anonymous said...

ANON,

Dont wait for them cut the wire & get connected the new balls.

Anonymous said...

"LBN is wasting my time. The idiots are not coming to disconnect and take home their decoder.
As soon as it is gone, i'm changing"

SOUNDS LIKE A VIP.SIR, YOU CERTAINLY NEED TO CHANGE.HAVE YOU TAKEN THE MORNING MEDICINE? IF NOT CALL MEDI CALL!!!!

Don't you worry!

WHY DO WE? YOUR WORRY CERTAINLY BELONGS TO YOU

Anonymous said...

I sure hope LBN plunges down the shithole with Comet. And the subscriber too, the ones who are worse than the company!

Anonymous said...

LBN is the worst service in my life.
i just called about the 100th time to get my connection disconnected. they told me that the engineering teams are still on holiday after the new year. i have to wait till monday to get if removed, longer if i am lucky.
you know what i did? i dumped to bloody thing in the river! yes i did. i hope some lbn fellow finds it, tries to use it, and dies of electric shock!

one message for all of you LBN shits: go to hell with LBN, Comet and DRM!

Anonymous said...

LBN sucks

Anonymous said...

LBN sucks

LBN Sucks! said...

LBN sucks

lbn sucks! said...

LBN sucks

Isura Perera said...

I need some desperate help! Can somebody please help me. Its a bit private, so i have to send you the details in private.

E-mail me at
Fast please! Lives can be saved here!

Isura Perera said...

My email is qwerty_6@myway.com

please help ASAP!

Isura Perera said...

Oh God will somebody help please.
PEOPLE ARE ABOUT TO DIE HERE

qwerty_6@myway.com

ASAP. Save some lives. Soon!

Anonymous said...

All those who have sucks life, instead of cutting the LBN wire cut your electric wire and die with it. You people should not live to spoil others life.

Anonymous said...

hye, scrap sales agents from other companies, screw your minds untill you all reach hell.

Anonymous said...

Who is that sicker who is waiting for the LBN staff to come and remove the decoder
He should be the real donkey of the year who don’t know even to remove the cable wire from the decoder

Anonymous said...

That is true, now world cup fever over no other way to market their product, only way say all other connections not good, sucks, shit................

Anonymous said...

All of a sudden this has become a high activity comments page. Either LBN service has taken a plunge from yesterday or SOME BASTARD IS TRYING TO BE FUNNY. If you don't like LBN, spend anothr 18000 and get DTV and watch VCD quality pictures.

NEWS FLASH:
You don't have to wait till they physically remove to unit to get DTV (unless there is no room in the house or something to put the DTV decoder. Just go to the DTV office and ask them to come and install. They usually take a week to come. By that time LBN would have removed their stuff. Also even if they don't you don't have to worry about paying after to call them/fax them asking them to disconnect.


There seems to be a lot of people hoping LBN would die..... If you don't like LBN don't take it....It's not as if you are stuck with it like we are stuck with MR.
Its more likely that these are people upset by the content, price, picture quality offered by LBN.

Some buggers are also trying to spread rumours about LBN's new channels.... Even the govt. does a better job at false propaganda...!

At least LBN customer service people answer the phone... DTV...Eternally on hold....!


About: 4/20/2007 10:35 AM
Some other buggers seem overawed by the fact that DTV is DTH. If the picture quality is good who care if it comes via satellite or through a cable. No point in paying more to get pictures through a satellite when the same is available for cheaper through cable.


And why is that bugger worried about LBN not expanding to Sri J'pura. If his area is covered then he shouldn't care and if his area is not then he has no choice but to watch VCD quality DTV.

About: 4/20/2007 1:20 PM
Don't worry machang there have been no reports of LBN cable's catching fire. So you don't have to worry. But don't keep typing crap or you just might get a lightning strike on your head. Of course that might cause the cable to catch fire if you are close!

Don't be surprised that your neighbours haven't complained. That's probably because its not as bad as you make it seem.

You might want to get that hearing aid of yours checked first. The Centre for the Deaf at Rajagiriya can help.


To 4/20/2007 2:53 PM

Why are we worse than the company. Because we didn't get DTV??


PS: I almost forgot.....Fill your replies to my comment with filth!

Nawaloka said...

Hey guys,

Is it worth even replying to this idiot who thinks he can force people to buy DTV or anything else. I thinl we should avoid stooping down to his level. And don't keep talking about DTV's VCD quality and putting DTV down because that is going to the level of that piece of shit.

Let the people decide what they want. Not a foold who has been brainwashed (if he has a brain).

Sudhar said...

So far there is no problem with LBN, even during the heavy rain there is no interruption to the signal, only if very heavy lightening then there may be a interruption for a very short period. If any one face any interruptions better check your devices as well.

There is no one making the subscribers stick to their connection, if any one feels some other thing is good, he doesn’t have to wait for any one’s approval. So far to my knowledge LBN did not make a major advertisement about their subscriptions. Secondly there is no need to advertise your moves in the blogs so much.

I can’t understand only one thing, people talking so much about quality of signal, strength and other technical details doesn’t know how to create a simple mail account from Google. Either the anonymous message from people who are working for the interest of some one else or else people who don’t have any connections just passing the time on posting messages.

life said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
life said...

All LBN Customers Can Get 30% Off On Their DTV Connections Call Mohamed On 777 338099 For Further Details

THEFUTURE TODAY

TechnoGuy said...

@ Life (a.k.a Mohammed)

You'd better not go to advertise in these areas at the moment. Provoking these LBN and Comet guys is dangerous. Just don't bother, there is plenty of business at teh moment.

Sooner or later they will realise. Until then, dont stoop down to their level. Let tehm decide for themselves.

(Yeah guys, say whatever you want to me!)

Anonymous said...

Oi Mohommad,

Who wants to leave LBN and get DTV men??

Sudhar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sudhar said...

I can simply say to all those who don't have any connection at the moment and wanted to buy DTV connection better wait for some more time.
Now buy one and get one free offer but after some time even the connection will be totally free of charge.
I don't know what are the other offers will come once SLT commences IPTV.

Sudhar said...

Now the total number of channels is 62 and still counting. Some one earlier reported few channels names are renamed to TVCH1 etc, now if you do a channel scan you will find the names back again.

Anonymous said...

Anon 01 is right DTV has NEO(TWO CHANNELS),AL JAZEERA,STAR PACKAGE,TEN SPORTS,HBO HITZ AND FAMILY,DWT AND MUCH MORE IN THEIR BAG,They will launch it within a couple of weeks with the third transponder and its going to be hard to match their channel selection in future.

Anonymous said...

Sudhar,
Up until a few days ago there were only 61 channels. Now there are 62. What is the new addition. I can't find the new channel. Is it a Tamil or Hindi channel??

Anonymous said...

Pls do not think buying dtv, serivce sucks

TechnoGuy said...

Read this, and lets see what you can say...

Dialog TV takes Sri Lanka by storm
==================================
By Marianne David

Based on cutting edge technology, Dialog TV took Sri Lanka by storm with its state-of-the-art satellite digital video broadcasting, DVD quality picture, stereo quality sounds, and its line-up of top channels.
Turning around the trend of television viewing in Sri Lanka, DialogTV, with its tag line of ‘Wake Up To The Next Generation Of Satellite TV,’ boasts a wide range of international content, including CNN, BBC, HBO, Cinemax, AXN, ESPN, Discovery Channel, MTV (Music Television) and Cartoon Network, amongst many others.
Dialog TV is operated by Asset Media, a subsidiary of Dialog Telekom Limited. Heading the Dialog TV team is Dialog Telekom General Manager (Sales and Marketing) Nushad Perera.
In an interview with The Nation, Perera said that Dialog Telekom has now become a quadruple player. The company is the first in South Asia, to enter the quadruple player field – boasting of a mobile operation, a fixed line operation, a broadband operation, and a media operation.

Speaking of the challenges faced by DialogTV, Perera said that challenges included reinstating confidence in customers, after the suspension, re-awakening the whole organization, because it had been in limbo, and taking the product to the hands of the consumer.
Elaborating on the challenge of taking the product to the consumer, Perera said, “Traditionally, viewers don’t pay to watch TV. We are coming in with a game plan, saying ‘here is a television media where you have to pay, to watch TV.’ Then, we have to build massive value, to attract the consumer.”

In order to do this, Dialog TV structured the product into three categories – Super 500 with 16 channels, Great 900 with 25 channels and Value 1400 with 29 channels, plus the local channels.
“We recently got the ICC World Cup, which was the main puller. We spent a lot of money on that. There was no return on investment, because we paid a massive amount, to get the rights. However, we chose to do so as a confidence building mechanism. It was also a way of telling the consumers that we are here permanently,” added Perera.

Dialog TV is now moving into adding more and more channels into the network. “There is space in the satellite. We had two transponders and both of them are full, so, we have now bought two more transponders. Therefore, we can add more channels and improve the quality even further,” explained Perera.

When Dialog TV took over CBN Sat, there were 10,000 subscribers. Dialog TV has managed to increase the number of subscribers to 22,000 within three months. The company is currently adding 4,000 customers a month.
Explaining the rationale behind the ‘buy one, get one free’ spot promotion, Perera said, “That was a loss to us, because we are giving the equipment free. However, we wanted to test certain price points. We found the results overwhelming, which meant that consumers were willing to pay about Rs. 9,000 for the connection.”

Dialog TV has also taken the step of investing in distribution and installation. Distribution is vis-à-vis all Dialog centres, of which, there are around 300 across Sri Lanka.

Dialog TV also formed 50 fully trained and skilled installation crews operated by Dialog TV to carry out installations for customers. A team comprises of two people plus a vehicle. Once a customer’s payment is realised, Dialog TV provides the connection within three days.

Dialog TV has also been successful in getting large enterprises in Sri Lanka, including 95% of Sri Lanka’s star class hotels, connected to DialogTV. This includes John Keells Resorts, Aitken Spence Group, Confifi, Trans Asia, Cinnamon Grand, Hilton, etc.

“We have also connected most of the apartment complexes. We have a dedicated enterprise solution, where we run a single cable and connect all the apartments,” added Perera.

As for signal quality, Perera said, “What we must emphasise is that, with satellite TV, rain degrades the signal quality to a certain extent. When there is heavy rain, signals do not penetrate. This is a worldwide phenomenon beyond the control of Dialog TV. In Sri Lanka, by and large, this is limited to 10 to 20-minute spells.”

Another challenge faced by Dialog TV was to motivate the staff. “We put the cart before the horse, where we showed the staff the potential of the product and we infused some of Dialog GSM’s key players into the organisation. Key people were brought into the organisation from many divisions and we infused the Dialog energy into the defused CBN Sat,” asserted Perera.

As for the challenge of instilling confidence in the people, while the Dialog name itself created a lot of confidence in the product, people were skeptical whether Dialog could carry it through, after the events that led to the closure, said Perera.

Therefore, the Dialog technical team did a complete study of the system and Dialog TV partnered only its very reliable business partners.

“We made it a point to ensure that it was absolutely ethical and honest, in all the dealings we carried out. We were transparent with any organisation. We also obtained all the clearances and catered to all the legal requirements,” Perera emphasised.
So, what’s next from DialogTV? “More channels coming in. You could expect us to bring in the digital experience into television. Right now, people are not accustomed to seeing good quality, high definition TV. We are on a pilot project now, results of which we could announce within four weeks. Then, we can bring in a high definition digital experience into television,” Perera pledges.

Dialog TV also plans to increase the number of channels to about 50, by the end of the year and provide value for money.
“We will continue to provide value for money. That has been Dialog’s framework. It’s in our blood. We can promise that, if we offer a discount for any of our new packages, it will be extended across the board to all existing subscribers,” he concluded.

===================================

So Dialog TV is taking steps forward, but where is LBN. LBN is still in the place they were when they launched.

I must comment that Dialog picture quality has improved during the last few days, and is continuing to be improved today. LBN has the technology at their hands, they have the powerful high bandwidth cable network, but where are all teh things other than normal TV that should be offered.

Once Dialog TV is at your level, lets see you speak. Until then, there is no need to try to put others down.

Sorry about intruding to your blog though. It had to be done, specially when the truth is not told.

Thanks to Looser for providing the original article.

Anonymous said...

Fuck off, Sudhar.

You are working at LBN, sure as fact. You are one reason why this blog does not go anywhere. You get the people to say that Admin is taking a Dialog side and putting down others. Well, you are pure shit, Sudhar.

One day you will wake to bankrupty, and go to hell with dear Herath and your fucking engineers.

LANKA Info said...

Latest updates

+ ABHISHEK BACHCHAN & AISHWARYA RAI marriage photos

+ Starlet arrested for attempting suicide at Abhishek's gate. Exclusive VIDEO

http://cineinfolanka.blogspot.com

Sudhar said...

I don't care what the hell you say, i will continue to say what i want to say.
If you can come, i will guide you to hell. Bastard first learn how to create a e-mail

Anonymous said...

anonymous @ 4/23/2007 7:09 PM a DTV sales agent. Keep it up

Anonymous said...

Sudhar,
We know these sales rep very well, when you make some comments about DTV, their ass turned red hot.They are showing it out

Sudhar said...

I don't get into others business, I have my own work. I just put forward my experience on this blog. Unlike some people who come to net once in a day and post some unwanted message, I am working where frame relay is the minimum bandwidth using my resource only to give a picture what the customer experiences.
Now also I am requesting if ADMIN is not biased then he should prove by disabling anonymous login (as they did in Dialog blog). Then we can have a fair talk.

Sudhar said...

Will the ADMIN will prove that he is not biased by disabling the anonymous login. Can he give a single reason for not disabling the anonymous logging?
Earlier it’s a fact that every one could not create google mail account so disabling will blog the genuine bloggers but now it’s not the case. Every one can have an account, so what is the reason?

Anonymous said...

keep it up sudhar...we know that you are a genuine customer...just ignore these Dialog sales reps

Sudhar said...

I really got annoyed when they said I am working at LBN, I am a customer since 2002 (the connection was first given by GRANT ) during this entire period of 5 years two times only I visited LBN office, one to apply for digital and the other to make it a premium connection.
Can any one referrer me of posting message on Dialog blog or Comet blog. The only place I posted the message is LBN blog, where I belong.

TV & Radio Sri Lanka said...

To Sudhar :

Please note that the administrators of this blog do not take sides and have no intention of being biased towards one service provider.

There was a time in which the LBN blog did not allow anony comments but we were asked to remove it by visitors to this blog who said that it is difficult for them to register their login's. It is very easy to register for a person who is familiar but somehow some people find it difficult.

Therefore the reason for allowing anony comments is not our bias but for making it easier for LBN subcribers to post their thoughts. The drawback of this is the intrusion of others who like to annoy people.

Admin

Sudhar said...

So you mean to say, Dialog bloggers can post mesasges easily only by logging and for LBN bloggers its hard to create login accounts to post message!
The reason I asked not to allow anonymous login because this place is turning into ugly talking site. Just look at the time frame of 7 P.M to 8 P.M on most of the days, you can notice one person posting all the unwanted messages using the anonymous login.

MY REQUEST IS VERY GENUINE, NOW ITS VERY EASY TO CREATE MAIL ACCOUNTS SO MAKE THIS PLACE A BETTER PLACE TO INTERACT WITH OTHERS.

TV & Radio Sri Lanka said...

To Sudhar

That is not we meant. What we meant was that LBN subscribers found it difficult to create login's.

We understand you concern. Could you please email us to tvradiosrilanka@yahoo.com

Admin

Sudhar said...

Sure, I will write my concerns and how to make this place intresting for every one to post their messages.

Anonymous said...

I think Sudar is correct, because LBN blog is to talk about the lbn’s matters, when some people try creating funny here the problem beings. DTV try give (buy one & get one free) & end of the day within entire country they have made only a small progress. They create a big noise about the world cup but every one watched on other networks. NOW MR.RAMESH ANTONY ALSO NO MORE WITH FUTURE TODAY……..

Arnold said...

Sudhar,
You are only ruining this place for us. LBN blog was OK till you came here. Now you are cursing the Admin who provides us with this place to interact. ou don't have any gratitude, do you?

Please leave this blog and let us be. Then the people will stop bugging us. I am speaking a real LBN customer since 2003.

Anonymous said...

Dear Arnold.

What have you been doing in CBN blog if you were a real LBN Customer? When have you spoken for LBN in this blog?

Most of the points made by Sudhar were always helpful to us as.

Hat off to you Sudhar!!!

Arnold Perera said...

NO, I was never in the Dialog blog. Don't blame me for false reasons! I have provided my full name above.

If Sudhar is the most important person in this blog, then he can run the blog for us. No need of the Admin here, who is suffering plenty in Sudhar's hands.

Sudhar is the worst thing that ever happened to this blog. Realised that yet? I don't think so.

But, we will stop troubling this blog if Sudhar promises to leave and not come back. Else we will continue this trouble making.

Even the Google account requirement won't stop us. We will make your life hell as long as you stay here.

Sudhar, please leave for LBN's sake and the customers' sake.

Sudhar said...

Dear arnold, I will never. Its you who posted all the messages using the anonymous login. All of you who read the messages in this blog just go through the from the beginning and see the time range 7 P.M to 8 P.M, all the sucks, shit and all silly messages posted in the name of anonymous was by one person that this Arnold.

Sudhar said...

Secondly, I am one of the person who put all issues with LBN signal whether its sound variation on certain channels or else One mono sound, or else picture quality. Just today only you came in the name of Arnold for you it will not be visible. Just start from the beginning then you know at least little.

Arnold you have to change the time of posting the messages here after otherwise its crystal clear you put all the messages in anonymous login and today cread the so called user "Arnold"

Anonymous said...

i decide to not to pay the rent for lbn conection coz of the poor customer service

Anonymous said...

Arnold..
fake arnold
haa haa haaaaaaaaaa

Rahdus said...

All LBN haters and people who are dissatisfied with LBN's services,

Make your voice heard!

Only at http://lbnsucks.blogspot.com

shanM said...

Folks! what u guys said is totally correct... we are sick of their service ..... today is another semi-final match .. but we are unable to watch it...since we our lbn services once again distrupted... just becaue this we cannot have another dish TV as a backup... ...better we move to very reliable service provider...

I am just dialing their hotline number for than a hour now.. still i could not get connected... guess what they are not busy answering the phone... they have kept the receiver out .

shanM

Rahdus said...

Real Interview with LBN Engineer

Only at http://lbnsucks.blogspot.com


shanM, send me an email telling exactly what you want hate about LBN. You problems and what improvements are possible. My email address can be found in my profile on the above blog.

I will make your voice heard on the blogsphere.

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Arnold Perera,

You are doing a wonderful work for the cable industry in this country. If you want more information related to same issues, we like to share with you, please bring your mother, sister or your beloved wife to thunmulla junction to night. We could definitely share some thoughts……………………….

Anonymous said...

As Sudhar Pointed out Arnold apears in this blog at some sepcific time periods..he has shown that opening a blog a/c is a simple excercise. rahdus/arnold..same jokers...

It is true that there are still issues to be cleared at LBN...this is the same story with other providers too...unfortunately, there is no perfect provider at the moment...

But it is not professional to say that LBN is that bad becos of one or two affected customers...

That's why most of customers kept confidence in LBN even during closer of operations...who are still with LBN.

Anonymous said...

@Arnold,
only thing you want todo is make every 1 screw themselves with yor scrap jokes

Anonymous said...

now i'm wondering all three are one and same; arnold,shanam,rahdus one person what hell he wanna do to this country

Rahdus said...

Rahdus is Arnold Perera. I say so in my profile. Reasearch please.

But shanM only shares the same casue as me; we do not know each other.

arnold perera said...

hey rahdus, mind your own work with yor blog, you fucker using my name and making conflicts

Anonymous said...

Whether its arnold or rahdus(what a name????) both are shiting on the blog.

Anonymous said...

hey guys visit the below link:

http://www.lbn.lk/MGM.html

Anonymous said...

today when i was searching the web i found this site: www.sharinfo.net/lbn

Anonymous said...

Lot of you guys may be unware,But its true that LBN is going down the drain.I am not saying reading all the comments of Arnold and the gang,but is the truth and they are in a very vunrable juncture and may even sell out.

Just remember i told you this in advance.

Anonymous said...

LBN is going to collapse under the pressure by SLT and Dialog. Very soon Dialog will pass their 49 international channels. Its no use talking about 62 channels on LBN, because 13 are local shit. So Dailog is, even now, not for behind.

Current customer count on LBN is around 8,000 down from earlier 10,000.

There is hardly any chance of them selling out, since nobody wants to challenge out Dialog and SLT with such a small coverage area. Everyone is looking to DTH and IPTV, although hardly any hopeful newcomers will get licenses.

So LBN gets the red light with the middle finger sign whilst Dialog and SLT have the clear green light.

Anonymous said...

think sudhar will buy lbn and will fix the cables himself,good for the bugger who is being paid by Herath to comment here and if you go to the German restuarant at galle face court you can see this Sudhar

arnold perera said...

Dialog TV sells connections far worse than LBN, they are making all DTV subscribers to dream a lot. No use to go after dialog connection also

Anonymous said...

All dialog sales agents can say what they want but we lbn customers cool with the service. Today 1st of may got the schedule for the may month. Soo good in all services

Anonymous said...

Re: 4/30/2007 2:01 PM post...

Lot of you guys may be unware,But its true that the above mentioned anonymous poster's wife is sleeping with the cocunut plucker and that his marriage is going down the drain.

I am not inventing things, but is the truth and they are in a very vunrable juncture and may even get a divorce.

Just remember i told you this in advance.

Anonymous said...

All the customers of LBN read all post message. you can very well see that on 1 & 2 of this month, some people (dialog agents) post are missing. Because they don't work on these days

Anonymous said...

NEWS
----

LBN customers ban Dialog employees from celebrating Vesak. LBN raises even more trouble by saying controversial things. LBN once more announce that they and tehir customers are idiots.

Meanwhile, other people are kindly requested to continue celebrations and ignore these fools. Have a happy Vesak!

Anonymous said...

What problem does LBN have with Dialog taking a Vesak break? Is i illegal for DIalog employees to spend the 1st and 2nd on religious activities.

Tell me, is there a 5th religious channel on LBN that teaches you to illtreat those of other religions. Does it tell you that people should work 365 days a year without a break.

This is Dialog's year. Next year will be SLT's year. Afterwards, there will be nothing left for poor Lanka Buttband Notworks.

/ \
| |
| |
| |
__ __ | |__ __
| || || || || |
| |
| |
| | YOURSELVES....
| |
| |
...whilst you wait for LBN to improve. Go to hell, machang!

Anonymous said...

What problem does LBN have with Dialog taking a Vesak break? Is i illegal for DIalog employees to spend the 1st and 2nd on religious activities.

Tell me, is there a 5th religious channel on LBN that teaches you to illtreat those of other religions. Does it tell you that people should work 365 days a year without a break.

This is Dialog's year. Next year will be SLT's year. Afterwards, there will be nothing left for poor Lanka Buttband Notworks.

******/ \
******| |
******| |
******| |
__ __ | |__ __
| || || || || |
| |
*| |
**| | YOURSELVES*....
***| |
****| |
...whilst you wait for LBN to improve. Go to hell, machang!

* Can't understand. Aiyo! You are as fucking bad as LBN.

愛莎Cherry said...

cool!very creative!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,成人圖片區,性愛自拍,美女寫真,自拍